Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Opinion & Analysis News 10th March 2008

Dismantle Devaswom Boards
Organiser - New Delhi,India
It is high time to take up the following for the judicious consideration or rational analysis and sagacious judgment of the Hon. ...
 

Q&A: Khairy to blame for BN's electoral defeat
Malaysia Kini - Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
I will voice out my opinion. If people ask, I will give my opinion. And my opinion in this matter is that the person responsible should step down. ...
 

Journey into Islam The Crisis of Globalization
The Christian Century - USA
Journey into Islam is an informative primer on Islamic history, an astute analysis of US relations with the Islamic world over the last century and the ...
 

Lords of the bling
Media Guardian - UK
Time Style & Design and Intelligent Life, on the other hand, underpin their drooling lifestyle shots with strands of harder analysis. ...
 

No comments: