Monday, March 17, 2008

Man wins true love by texting on a wrong number

London: An English man named Anthony Hubbocks would have never thought that he would find true love, when he sent a flirty text message to a wrong number.

But it seems that their alliance was made in heaven, for the message was received by Michelle Morris who mistakenly thought it to be from a male friend of her own, and instantly sent a cheeky reply.

Later when the duo talked on phone, they discovered that Hubbocks' text from Tyneside had reached Morris' mobile in the Welsh valleys.

However, the duo got along so well that dad-of-two Anthony, 29, an electrician from Gateshead soon moved down into her home in Cym, Ebbw Vale, with her two kids Darcee, 3, and Levi, 8.

And the couple is now engaged to say 'I Do'.

"I sent a message to a lass I know. It got to Wales, though – where Michelle thought it was from a pal of hers," Mirror quoted Anthony, as saying.

Michelle, 33, a catering manager, laughingly said: "We exchanged photos and when I asked him if I could visit, he almost choked on his toothbrush. But I had been having a really hard week at work and my friends all told me to just go for it."

No comments: